The government has announced the student support arrangements for EU students entering higher education in England in 2017. EU students that begin their studies in 2017 will be eligible for student loans and grants for the duration of their course. Check the GOV.UK website for further information. Similarly, the Welsh Government has provided an update regarding student support arrangements for EU students entering higher education in Wales in 2017/18. As in England, arrangements for students beginning their studies in 2017 will remain unchanged, and those students eligible to receive grants and/or loans by the Student Loans Company will receive support for the duration of their study. Announcements are expected soon regarding arrangements for EU applicants for 2017 to Scottish or Northern Irish universities and colleges. Once announced, this information will be published on ucas.com, and further updates will be sent to EU students and their advisers.
- Funding EU students
- EEB2 UCAS Policy for Students and Former Students
- IMPORTANT: UCAS message: EEB II representative and fee
- Inscription Form
- General Instructions
- UCAS Online 2018 How-To
- English'A'-Levels Conversion Table
- VTIS University Choice Checklist Read It!
Attention! Enrolment for higher education in France is taking place from the 22nd of January until the 1st of March. The official deadline is the 14th of March but time is needed to finalize each dossier. Click here for more information.
- List of people responsible for the Orientation
- Programme Orientation S5-S6-S7
- Parcoursup payment
- Information sur les études supérieures - Parcoursup
- Sites utiles de l'orientation